Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Flavor Secrets: Back to the Basics cookbook

I couldn't be happier with the reception for my new cookbook. I knew that chefs who looked at the galleys liked it. But now, customers are reacting the same way. This is really important to me because I wrote it from my heart - for you... my students and others who want to learn to build flavor cooking at home without professional equipment.

The book focuses on different cooking techniques and "secrets" of building flavor, as well as what you can make ahead and what you can do to save money by using leftovers. It's available at www.amazon.com and www.spitzpress.com. It would make a great holiday present for anyone who loves to cook at any level. Please take a look and then join me here with your cooking questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment